12-bit USB miniature data acquisition
4-channel 12-bit data aquisition
mobile & lightweight
datalogger software included
The smallest USB measurement laboratory from Cesys fits into any notebook bag. This is ideal for workshop, laboratory and training. With the CEBO-STICK, machines, experimental setups and devices can be monitored and controlled by a PC.
- Logging sensor signals
- Automate experiments and tests
- Control of special machines
- Monitoring of procedures and processes
- DSP co-processing
- Voltage measurement
- Event counting
- full-speed USB 2.0 host interface
- 4 analog Inputs, 12 bit, 0 - 3.3V
- 3 digital signals (in/out)
- 32-bit counter input
- 1 trigger in
control & measurement software for CEBO-STICK
We offer a variety of small programms for the CEBO-STICK. Three of them are presented below. They are available at no additional charge and can be used with Windows. You can get them from our download page. Look for "Cebo-Stick Control- and Measurement-Software". Additionally you have to download and install the CEBO-STICK device driver. To create the executables, we have used the "compile" functionality of ProfiLab Expert (see below).
You get free commissioning support in our support-forum from the people who know the device best, the developers ! For more complex problems relating to your specific application we can help, of course, also fast and efficient.
start right away
Using our turnkey applications, you can immediately start measuring and controlling - without having to write a line of code. Of course, they are available to use at no additional cost with the CEBO. You can download drivers, API and applications without registration You can even try CEBOLAB and most other applications in demo mode without a connected device.
short learning curve
The programming interface API, is a simple and logically structured modern interface. It does not rely on outdated cumbersome methods. Of course, the APIs support cross-platform development. There is a single code base for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- drivers for Windows®, Linux® and Mac OS X®
- CEBO-STICK control & measurement software
- CEBOLAB® measurement software
- API and code examples (C++, Java, NET , Python , dotNET)
- Examples and VI files for LabView®.
- Examples and DLL for Profilab Expert
This files are on our download page.
- 32-bit counter
- external trigger
- power output (i.e. for sensor supply) : 5 Volt / 100 mA
max. 4 mA to meet the specified measurement accuracy.
- acquisition timing : Software controlled, with accurate built-in hardware timer , external trigger signal.
- acquisition modes: Single-value acquisition , acquisition of data blocks of fixed length ( started by software or external trigger ) , continuous recording (streaming) .
- connection to the computer and power supply via USB 2.0 (full speed , 12 Mbit / s).
- cable length: 0.75m
- current consumption: approx. 45mA
- 4, single-ended
- measurement resolution: 12 bit = 0.8 mV/step
- measuring range: 0 - 3.3V
- max. Input voltage: 5 Volt
- accuracy: 1.2 mV (typical)
- high-impedance instrumentation amplifier inputs
- sampling rate per channel: up to 100 kSps
- total sampling rate : up to 188 kSPS (4 channels enabled)
- 3 signals
- each signal individually usable as input or output
- CMOS voltage levels ( 3.3V nominal)
- 5 volt compatible
- All digital I / O signals are short -circuit proof.
- Response time (latency) : 0.9 ms typ / 4 ms max.
Please note: We only deliver to commercial customers.