12-bit USB miniature data acquisition
4-channel 12-bit data aquisition
mobile & lightweight
datalogger software included
The smallest USB measurement laboratory from Cesys fits into any notebook bag. This is ideal for workshop, laboratory and training. With the CEBO-STICK, machines, experimental setups and devices can be monitored and controlled by a PC.
- Logging sensor signals
- Automate experiments and tests
- Control of special machines
- Monitoring of procedures and processes
- DSP co-processing
- Voltage measurement
- Event counting
- full-speed USB 2.0 host interface
- 4 analog Inputs, 12 bit, 0 - 3.3V
- 3 digital signals (in/out)
- 32-bit counter input
- 1 trigger in
control & measurement software for CEBO-STICK
We offer a variety of small programms for the CEBO-STICK. Some of them are presented below. They are available at no additional charge and can be used with Windows. You can get them from our download page. Look for "Cebo-Stick Control- and Measurement-Software". Additionally you have to download and install the CEBO-STICK device driver. To create the executables, we have used the "compile" functionality of ProfiLab Expert (see below).
Samples the voltages at the four analog inputs and the three digital signals. The logging is executed either manually by clicking a button or automatically with adjustable repetition time (0.2 s to several hours). The logged data can be saved to disk and transferred to an external spreadsheet or word application.
DLL (driver) for ProfiLab-Expert 4.0
Abacom describes their software as follows: "The ProfiLab-Expert software allows you to develop your own digital or analogue measuring technology projects. It doesn’t matter if you want to create analogue measurements or digital controls - you can realize it all. And for all this you don’t have to write a single program-line. You create your projects just like drawing a wiring diagram. Simply add buttons, displays, etc. to your diagram and build your project step by step." Please note, that Cesys does neither sell ProfiLab-Expert software nor grant support for questions related to ProfiLab-Expert software.
You get free commissioning support in our support-forum from the people who know the device best, the developers ! For more complex problems relating to your specific application we can help, of course, also fast and efficient.
start right away
Using our turnkey applications, you can immediately start measuring and controlling - without having to write a line of code. Of course, they are available to use at no additional cost with the CEBO. You can download drivers, API and applications without registration You can even try CEBOLAB and most other applications in demo mode without a connected device.
short learning curve
All API's are well structured and have a modern interface, matching the respective language standard. They are designed for cross platform development, supporting both Windows and Linux.
- Drivers for Windows® and Linux®
- CEBO-STICK control & measurement software
- CEBOLAB® measurement software
- CeboMultiLogger DAQ software
- API and code examples (C++, Java, .NET , Python)
- Examples and DLL for Profilab Expert
This files are on our download page.
- 32-bit counter
- external trigger
- power output (i.e. for sensor supply) : 5 Volt / 100 mA
max. 4 mA to meet the specified measurement accuracy.
- acquisition timing : Software controlled, with accurate built-in hardware timer , external trigger signal.
- acquisition modes: Single-value acquisition , acquisition of data blocks of fixed length ( started by software or external trigger ) , continuous recording (streaming) .
- connection to the computer and power supply via USB 2.0 (full speed , 12 Mbit / s).
- cable length: 0.75m
- current consumption: approx. 45mA
- 4, single-ended
- measurement resolution: 12 bit = 0.8 mV/step
- measuring range: 0 - 3.3V
- max. Input voltage: 5 Volt
- accuracy: 1.2 mV (typical)
- high-impedance instrumentation amplifier inputs
- sampling rate per channel: up to 100 kSps
- total sampling rate : up to 188 kSPS (4 channels enabled)
- 3 signals
- each signal individually usable as input or output
- CMOS voltage levels ( 3.3V nominal)
- 5 volt compatible
- All digital I / O signals are short -circuit proof.
- Response time (latency) : 0.9 ms typ / 4 ms max.
documentation and downloads
Get answers in the Cesys support forum.
- article number
We deliver worldwide.
Please place your order in our online-shop or send us your P.O. by fax or email.
Please note: We only deliver to commercial customers.