We do not hesitate to tackle new challenges and explore new avenues for our customers.
Technologies that are flexibly in use
Alongside the classic microprocessors and controllers we also have been putting our focus on the FPGA-technology for many years. Depending on the project requirements we aim to choose the most suitable components from a low-power-, low-cost-µ-controller up to System-on-a-Chip (SoC) and implement these for a customized solution.
FPGA and more
Our many years of project experience especially lies within the area of miniaturization, high-speed data communication and in the use of FPGAs produced by Xilinx. We develop our FPGA designs on the basis of ISE14.7 and Vivado as well as C with HLS. Our preferred development system for printed circuit boards is Altium-Designer. On request we also realise projects on the basis of Cadence Allegro.
We develop, deliver and create …
- … circuit diagrams and printed circuit board layouts suitable for EMV
- … single models, serial quantities and annual contingents planned ahead, on a lot-by-lot basis on demand
- … FPGA and SoC assemblies with Xilinx Spartan-7, Artix-7, Kintex-7, Virtex-7 and Zynq-7000
- … project-specific FPGA designs, IP-Cores, Drivers, GUI and system software
- … microblaze and ARM-based embedded designs for FPGAs and SOCs
- … high-speed interfaces between assemblies and PC with PCIe, USB 3.0 and ethernet
- Beyond that we prepare and accompany conformity testing (EMV, CE, FCC).