multi-sensor measurement box
measure up to 64 sensors
measurement kit available
Measure up to 64 resistive sensors with CEBO-MSA64. Choose between a USB and a WIFI host interface. The measurement box comes with drivers, API, example source code and ready-to-use datalogger & measurement software.
- Biomechanical measurement and analysis systems
- Quality control for manufacturing pressed layer structures
- Sports equipment with evaluation of the training success
- Measuring the ergonomics of seats, handles and sports equipment
- Accident research
- isolated host interface (USB 2.0)
- 14 analog Inputs (7 diff.), 16 bit
- 2 analog outputs, 12 bit
- 20 digital signals (in/out)
- 32-bit counter input
- 1 trigger in and out
- 2 constant current sources
- USB2.0 full-speed, 12MBit or WLAN connection (please choose when ordering)
- USB version is bus-powered, no external power supply necessary.
- WIFI version has an USB connector that is used only for powering the box by using a wall-mount power supply (not included) or a akku (not included).
- 135mA (USB version) / 220 mA (WLAN version) typical power consumption
- Up to 64 resistive sensors
- software-adjustable sensitivity
- Four additional analog inputs
- Four multi-purpose digital IO
- One trigger input
- Software-adjustable fixed current output
- Two status LEDs
- 5V DC output
sensors and starter kit
FlexiForce® force sensors for connection to CEBO-MSA64 (A-201, A-301, etc.) are available from Tekscan®.
Our distributor UBSenthoff, offers the Tekscan sensors and also a starter kit consisting of CEBO-MSA64, a set Flexiforce® sensors and all necessary connection cables.
Mr. Senthoff from UBSenthoff can advise which sensor is suitable for your measuring task. Please schedule a demonstration of the system.
USB 2.0 (12 Mbit)
- article number
WIFI / WLAN
- article number
We deliver worldwide.
Please place your order in our online-shop or send us your P.O. by fax or email.